New Release: The Fates We Tame by S.Cole

 

THE FATES WE TAME

S. Cole

Release Date: August 15

AVAILABLE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED

Getting devastatingly injured while saving the life of a brother in the Iron Outlaws Motorcycle Club was a trade-off I'd make again in a heartbeat.

Recovery is hard.

Learning to live with the permanent damage is harder.

I'm a changed man who can't remember the last decade of their life.

Life is uncertain and holds little joy.

Until I meet a bundle of sunshine in rehab who has no memories at all.

Seeing her every day makes life better.

But then I overhear her brothers plotting something terrible, so awful, that it requires me to become the feared biker I once was to help her.

I believe in fate. That the two of us meeting like this was no accident.

Now, I need to believe in myself to get the two of us through this alive.

Grab your copy HERE!



My Review

The Fates We Tame by Scarlett Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Loved Sophia and Switch! I could feel their frustration as they navigated through their amnesia and I loved how Switch was able to see the beauty in Sophia.

Sophia crashed at a high speed, driving a car that wasn't hers. When she woke up in the hospital, she had a ton of injuries and no memories at all. She's a shell of her former self. She can't remember the names of her family members, she doesn't recognize her apartment but she's trying to make the most of this second chance.
Which is why she's determined to make friends with the grumpy biker, who is also at the rehabilitation center.
When her family starts pushing her to leave the country with them, she begins to wonder if they might be the reason she was in the accident in the first place.

Saving the life of a brother is something he'd do again in a heartbeat. Even though he can't remember anything that's happened in the last ten years. He finds very little joy in life as he tries to build his strength back up. But Sophia brings light to his life and he looks forward to seeing her every day. When he overhears her brothers talking about getting her out of the country, he plans to stay out of it but he also feels the need to protect her.

So he marries her.

Thanks so much to the author and Wildfire Marketing for this ARC to review.

View all my reviews


Meet S. Cole:

The tattoo across my right hip says it all really. A Life Less Ordinary. Inked by the amazingly talented Luke Wessman at the Wooster Street Social Club (a.k.a. New York Ink). Why is it important? Well, it sums up my view on life. That we should all aspire to live a life that is less boring, less predictable. Be bold, and do something amazing. I’ve made some crazy choices. I’ve been a car maker, a consultant, and even a senior executive at a large retailer running strategy. Born in England, spent time in the U.S. and Japan, before ending up in Canada where I met my own, personal hero – all six and a half feet of him. Both of us are scorpios! Yeah, I know! Should have checked the astrological signs earlier, but somehow it works for us. We have two amazing kids, who I either could never part with or could easily be convinced to sell on e-bay

I’ve wanted to be a writer for a really long time. Check through my office cupboards or my computer and you’ll find half written stories and character descriptions everywhere. Now I'm getting the chance to follow that dream.

To find out about S. Cole’s upcoming releases and giveaways, sign up for her newsletter here

For more information on S. Cole and her books visit: http://www.scarlettcole.com/

Connect with S. Cole:

http://www.scarlettcole.com/contact


Hosted By:






Comments