Monthly Wrap-Up: June 2024

 


I'm ready for summer to be over.
Sounds dramatic, but what I really is for the high temperatures to go away. But I love the longer days.

I'm going into July a little bummed because I didn't get two ARCs I've been looking forward to reading.
Seems a little silly but there is a bit of a silver lining.
I can no longer leave reviews on ARCs on the Zon. 
But I can if I borrow through KU or if I purchase.












I read a total of 21 books in June.
8 were ARCs, 4 were audiobooks and 9 were Kindle Unlimited

How was your month?
How do you feel when you don't get approved for an ARC?


Comments

  1. I'm with you... summer be gone! I'm so over this heat.
    Not able to review ARCs on Amazon? How did that happen??
    I very, very rarely request ARCs anymore. I found that I am happier reading what I want on my own schedule, and reviewing or not reviewing when I want. On rare occasion I do request one and if I don't get it I tend to shrug it off. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently I submitted similar reviews and that triggered my inability to post reviews. But they haven't been able to tell me which reviews this happened with. But as of last Monday I can post for books I borrow from Kindle Unlimited. So I'm shrugging it off. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment