New Release: Things Left Unsaid by G.A. Mazurke

 


💜💜 NEW RELEASE ðŸ’œðŸ’œ

We are thrilled to celebrate THINGS LEFT UNSAID by G.A. Mazurke is NOW LIVE!

#1ClickHere: https://books2read.com/pigeoncreekOnegamazurke/

AVAILABLE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED



Colt’s the town’s golden boy…

…I’m a no-good McAllister

My grandmother summoned me to the family ranch and dropped a contract in my lap. I either marry Pigeon Creek’s resident billionaire and give him a child or we lose the Bar 9.

Pretty soon, I’m leaving NYC behind and moving onto the 7Cs.

A long time ago, my last name didn’t matter and his status meant nothing. Now, he hates me and I can’t forgive him.

Forced proximity reminds us of what we once had, but with so many things left unsaid, can we ever be anything more?



My Review


Things Left Unsaid
by G.A. Mazurke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was good to be back at the 7C's Ranch. I loved this slow-burn romance. There were even a few scenes that had me gasping out loud.
Also, I can't wait to see what happens in the next book of the series.

When Colton's conniving father arranges a marriage between Colton and Suzanne "Zee" McAllister, Colton agrees but he has conditions. It's all happening so the 7C's can access the Bar 9s water. But Coltion wants more.

Zee has been avoiding her grandmother's calls but when they finally speak, she is summoned home. Once she arrives her grandmother informs her that she is to marry Colton Korhonen, Pigeon Creek's golden boy and resident billionaire, or lose the family ranch.

Years ago they formed a friendship but when the 7C's barn caught fire, everyone blamed Zee even after he gave her an alibi.

With so many things left unsaid, will they be able to truly make their marriage work?

Thanks so much to the author and Wildfire Marketing for this ARC to review.

View all my reviews

Comments