New Release: Mr. Almost by Cala Riley



Title: Mr. Almost
Series: The Kings of Boston #1
Author: Cala Riley
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Tropes: Billionaire Romance/Secret Baby
Release Date: June 13, 2024


BLURB

Olivia
Four years ago my entire life changed.
A one-night stand turned into the best thing that ever happened to me.
Too bad Mason didn’t feel the same.
Now struggling to keep my head above water, I take on a temp job at the same hotel that changed my life.
I never thought I would see him again, but then he walks in. They say lightning rarely strikes twice, so why do I feel like I’ve been struck once again?

Mason
Four years ago she disappeared into the wind without a trace to be found.
I never thought that I would want more from a woman until I met Olivia.
I only wish she had felt the same.
So when I see her standing behind the reception desk in my hotel, I’m amazed.
Only, she wants nothing to do with me and I can’t figure out why.
Can I break down her walls and get her to trust me enough to give us a real shot?








PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





My Review

Mr. Almost by Cala Riley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Secret baby and a billionaire, count me in.
Loved Mason and Olivia and little Ari too. We're introduced to quite a few great characters too. I can't wait to see who's in the next book. And the villain of this book! Is terrible and unhinged!

Four years ago, Olivia's life was turned upside down. After a one-night stand, the best thing happened to me. Unfortunately, Mason didn't feel the same. While it hasn't always been easy, with the help of her best friend, Olivia has managed to raise her daughter well. When she takes a temp job to make ends meet, the last place she expected to be placed was the very hotel that changed her life.

Four years ago, she disappeared without a trace. When Mason sees her again, he'd like to spend time with her again but is surprised by her icy demeanor. He can't figure out why. But he plans on gaining her trust again, so they can have a real chance at love.

Thanks so much to the authors for this ARC to review.

View all my reviews

COMING SOON

MR. RUTHLESS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


Cala Riley, better known as Cala and Riley, are a pair of friends with a deep seated love of books and writing. Both Cala and Riley are happily married and each have children, Cala with the four-legged kind while Riley has a mixture of both two-legged and four. While they live apart, that does not affect their connection. They are the true definition of family. What started as an idea that quickly turned into a full-length book and a bond that will never end.



Comments