Started A Series: Ice Planet Barbarians by Ruby Dixon


I started a new series. I was looking to read something different and this fit the bill.
I jumped into The Ice Planet Barbarians series.
I've already made my way through the first four books and the only reason I took a pause was because I needed to start an ARC.

Here are my first two reviews.

You'd think being abducted by aliens would be the worst thing that could happen to me. And you'd be wrong. Because now, the aliens are having ship trouble, and they've left their cargo of human women—including me—on an ice planet.

And the only native inhabitant I've met? He's big, horned, blue, and really, really has a thing for me...

πŸ’– My Review πŸ’–

Ice Planet Barbarians
by Ruby Dixon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A great intro to the series

Love this introduction to the series.

Georgie is kidnapped by aliens and when the spaceship runs into trouble, she and the other women on the ship are dumped on a far away planet.

When Georgie sets out to find much needed resources, she encounters lots of snow and a creepy creature before she lands in a hunters trap.

Vektal immediately knows she is his mate.

View all my reviews

Twelve humans are left stranded on a wintry alien planet. I’m one of them. Yay, me.

In order to survive, we have to take on a symbiont that wants to rewire our bodies to live in this brutal place. I like to call it a cootie. And my cootie’s a jerk, because it also thinks I’m the mate to the biggest, surliest alien of the group.

BARBARIAN ALIEN is a sequel to ICE PLANET BARBARIANS. You do not have to read both in order to understand the plot, but the story will be richer if you do!

πŸ’– My Review πŸ’–

Barbarian Alien
by Ruby Dixon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Enemies to lovers at its best

Liz isn't sure she wants the "cootie" as she calls it but Iranian has resonated with her. And he knows if she doesn't get the khui soon she might not survive.

View all my reviews

Comments

  1. I have seen sooo many raves for this series but have yet to start it. It's way outside my norm but it's good to see that it's off to a great start for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment