HOT NEW RELEASE We are excited to celebrate INK by Sadie Rose is LIVE!


INK

Sadie Rose

Release Date: May 11

 

FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED

    

  Ink is a full length interconnected standalone MC romance. 

 Carmen 

 I know what I want. I’m strong, I have a child, I know my worth. So Ink walking back into my life after ghosting me? Not in the plans. He’s covered in tattoos, he’s part of a Motorcycle Club- my parents don’t approve. So here’s the choice: follow my head- or my heart. 

 Ink 

 Mystic Venom MC member, tatted up ex-con, mechanic- all true descriptions of me. I’ve never cared before what people think of that- so why now? I made a mistake when I walked away a few months ago, but I’ll change. I can fix this. I know what I want now: her. 

  Grab Your Copy!


 

My Review

Ink: Mystic Venom MC
by Sadie Rose
My rating: 4 of 5 stars πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ

I enjoyed Ink and Carmen's story. Because they had already met and had established chemistry this book moves a little faster than most. And while it is a standalone there is an established conflict that carries over from the previous book in the series. It was easy to catch up on what was going on.

Carmen is a single mom who knows what she wants and what she deserves. So after she was ghosted by Ink, she was not expecting him to walk back into her life. She's attracted to the tattoo-covered man even if her parents don't approve of him.

Ink knows he made a mistake when he walked away from Carmen months ago. But he's gonna do what he can to show her that he's here to win her back. So when trouble shows up on the MC's doorstep he'll do his best to stay out of trouble but make sure Carmen and her daughter are safe.

Thank you so much to the author and Wildfire Marketing for this ARC to review.

View all my reviews


Meet Sadie Rose:
Sadie Rose is an American author who pens fantasy novellas and romance novels. When she isn’t writing she enjoys spending her free time reading, watching television and traveling. She lives on the west coast with her husband and son. To find out about Sadie’s upcoming releases and giveaways, sign up for her newsletter here! To learn more about Sadie & her books, visit here!

  Connect with Sadie Rose: https://authorsadierose.com/contact

Hosted by:

Comments