What I Read in September 2022

 

source











Wow... September was a slow month for me. It was my first time experiencing a slump. 
I did not enjoy it. I haven't requested as many ARCs as I usually do.

I read a total of 18 books
16 ARCs
2 kindle unlimited and 1 of these has audio.

I also realized that I didn't make a monthly reading stats post for August or July. 
I remember thinking every week last month that I needed to prep the post but it never happened.

Okay, until next time,
Alicia




Comments

  1. So many good books! I've yet to read anything by Canterbary but I've had a friend say I need to read In a Jam. And Force of Nature is on my TBR. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In a Jam is a slow-burn and I loved it. I love pretty much anything Skye Warren writes.

      Delete

Post a Comment