Sunday Post No. 37

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme

This Week

The heat was miserable. Here in southern California, it felt like an oven was left on, heat with no breeze whatsoever. And because the whole state was experiencing this heatwave we were asked to conserve electricity. That wasn't too bad until we had to turn the thermostat up. It did rain a bit Friday night.

 Thankfully, yesterday and today have been so much cooler. Mid-eighties and cloudy. The humidity is at 80% but I'll take it.

I did manage to catch up on my reviews and ARCs. I think it helped that I did a few reading sprints. Which I need to do today as well. 


 ðŸ ‰ ICAD challenge Days 17 & 18 🠉
These are from the Inchie Challenge
🠉Day 1: Twist 🠉


Day 2: Ocean
Day 3: Sprinkle

Reviews On The Blog Last Week


Currently Reading


Reading Next 


Books Purchased

None

Freebies

None

Have a Great Week!

xo
Alicia

Comments

  1. Yes, I read about the heat waves in CA. Keep cool and safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! I'm so sorry about the heat and having to turn up your thermostat. That'd be awful. I can go without a lot of things, but AC and heat aren't one of them, lol. I hope the weather's more moderate this week. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The heat sounds terrible. Thank goodness for even slightly cooler temps. Hooray for catching up on reviews and ARCs! That's such a good feeling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for catching up on ARCs. The heat in CA sound awful. Hope you can stay cool and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope it cooled off some, heat waves are so uncomfortable. I like the art pieces and enjoy your books this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment