Book Review: Reckless Hands by T.L. Smith @LsmithT

 






















She was to be my wife.

I was to be her husband.
Fate had other plans.
She was falling for someone else while I was waiting for her.
When you come from one of the most ruthless families in the country, you’re used to getting what you want.
Part of me wanted her, the other…
Well, let’s just say, sometimes love can be reckless.

Reckless Hands is the 5th installment, in the Chained Hearts Duet world. This can be read as a first in the series.





My Review

Reckless Hands by T.L. Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a reveal! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Adora and Joey have this dynamic that I enjoyed. They are reluctantly attracted to each other even if they don't necessarily enjoy the fact that they are being forced to marry.

Adora and Joey meet in an interesting way.
She's just begun dating a woman who she really likes. She should end it and send her away. But she can't bring herself to do it. Her impending wedding will force them apart.

Joey would like nothing better than to find a way to back out of this arrangement. He'd like to be able to marry for love, not someone forced into a marriage.

The marriage does start off rocky, for quite a few reasons. Their circumstances change for the better after they are sent away on their honeymoon. Forced to spend time together alone and away from distractions.

But there are still issues for them when they get back threatening the delicate connection they are forming.

Thank you so much to the author for this ARC to review.


View all my reviews

Comments