Sunday Post No. 33

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme

This Week

I played catch-up with the Fodder Challenge I signed up for. And with the 100 Day Project and the ICAD challenge.

I was still reading at a slower pace all week. Then Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday I finished a book by the end of the day. 

But I still have about 4 books I need to finish by Tuesday. 😟 I'm working on that today.

Day 67 of the 100 Day Project
Day 68 of the 100 Day Project
Days 7 & 8 of ICAD challenge.
I post these to this Instagram acct.

Last Week On The Blog


Currently Reading



Reading Next



Purchases

None


Freebies

None

Have a Great Week!

xo
Alicia

Comments

  1. I'm glad you were able to get some reading done this week. I hope you finish the books you want to by Tuesday. :D Good luck! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s hard to find time to read sometimes - I’m glad that you found some. I hope you’re able to achieve the goal you set out to do. Have a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with reading! I only read one book last week but that was better than the week before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Monday! Sounds like a great book. I don't get to read very often but am always on the look out for new things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so impressed that you're able to read a book in a day! I don't know if I have less time to read or if I'm a slower reader (or both!) but it usually takes me 4-5 days to read a book.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment