NOW LIVE! Eternally Damned by @author_01Rayne



Title: Eternally Damned
Series: Shallow Cove Dimensions #1
Author: January Rayne
Genre: Paranormal Fantasy Romance
Release Date: April 5, 2022


BLURB

121 years without hope has a soul become silent.

Salem, Massachusetts.
The home of magic. The hell of the damned.
The place where I rest until the end of time.
There is only one way for me to wake from my coma.
My beloved must find me and feed me her blood before I turn to ash.
It’s a rarity for a vampire to meet his blood mate.
I knew when the coma took me, I’d die.
In the dark.
Alone.
Until Maven Wildes buys my estate.
Her presence at the house wakes my spirit.
But not my mind.
I want her out of my home more than I want to breathe fresh air.
Unfortunately, the infuriating beautiful woman refuses to leave.
Yet… meeting me revives a lost magic in her veins.
And now breathing her in is all I want.
Our love creates power a warlock craves.
He’ll spill blood to have Maven, but I’ll drink his until his heart stops.
I will always protect my beloved with my entire being.
Even if it means spending my days in eternal night.







PURCHASE LINKS

$3.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




My Review


Eternally Damned by January Rayne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

A steamy vampire story.
Maven and Alexander are fated to be together. She's his beloved and her magic helps bring him back to life after he's spent over a hundred years in a magical coma.

She had always been drawn to his home. And just as she was about to walk away from her dream of owning the Monreaux Estate her grandfather helps her make that dream come true.

While she checks the estate to see how much work needs to be done, she begins to feel a shift and somehow senses that she's not alone.

She learns that she's a descendant of Sarah Wildes, a powerful witch. The more time she spends there the stronger her magic comes to life. And she's finally able to bring Lex back to "life".

They seal their bond and there is nothing Lex won't do to keep her safe.

Thanks so much to the author and Give Me Books for this ARC to review.

View all my reviews



ALSO AVAILABLE


The Introduction Novella to
Shallow Cove Dimensions Series

Only 99c!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO

January Rayne is a pseudonym I decided to use because it sounds better than my given name. I’m a lover of all romance and write in the genres I love most because why limit myself? I want to write anything and everything, from badass men and women to characters who want to rip each other’s clothes off. I plan to ‘take it all’ like the good little girl I am.


AUTHOR LINKS




Comments