Below The Line by April Canavan @WildfireMarket1

Release Date: September 28


Teri
Silence.
That’s all I had from him for years.
Broken promises.
Dreams of a life we should have had.
Except he left me behind.
And then he showed up, scarred and broken.
I can’t save him.
Hell, I can’t even save myself.
When he promises me the world, I know he’s full of shit.
But that doesn’t stop me from letting him in.
From hoping he’s not going to break me again.

Logan
I made promise after promise.
Broke every single one of them without looking back.
Okay, that’s a lie.
I looked back, and I made damned sure she never loved anyone else.
She’s always belonged to me.
I know I’m not a good man.
I may be dense, but I’m not a f*cking idiot.
When I get the chance to have her, I take it.
Her kiss.
Her smell.
The way she screams my name.
In the dark pit of my life, she’s the only salvation.
And I’ll destroy anything that tries to take her from me again.

Grab Your Copy Here!


My Review


Below the Line by April Canavan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I loved this so much. We finally get Teri and Logan together and even then there are complications.
I could not put this down. I loved it from start to finish and most importantly they get their HEA.

Tragic events have caused Logan to keep his distance from Teri. He thinks it's the only way to keep her safe.

Teri has never stopped loving Logan. But seeing him every day and being able to be with him is taking its toll on her. And she's ready to walk away until her nearly broken heart has her collapsing in front of Logan and nearly dying on him again. This and some unexpected news make Logan finally move forward with Teri. But he's going to have to prove himself.



View all my reviews


Meet April Canavan

I live on chaos and coffee, and you’ll find it running through every single one of my stories.  

First of all, I absolutely abhor writing anything biographical. In any form. I’m terrible at it, and I have the very firm belief that no one wants to know who I am. You’re here for books, right? But that doesn’t mean I’m off the hook.

 

I grew up sneaking over to my great-grandmother’s to read her Harlequin novels. Those were delivered once a month in a ginormous box, and from the age of ten, she let me devour them in their entirety. I fell in love with romance, even the clean kind. And that, undoubtedly, led to many days and nights with my face buried in a book and the discovery that I wasn’t happy unless my hair was up, and I had a story in my hand. 

 

I never wanted to write. I wanted to read. ALL the words. Until someone pointed out to me that I’d been writing my entire life. I just needed to put the book in my hand down and pick up a pen. 

 

Once I started, I found out that I couldn’t stop. Now, I’m always writing. Or reading. Or chasing my son through the house to get the elusive hug he thinks I don’t need.

 

Oh, and I’m a Leo… which is completely on-point if you know me at all. I love being the center of attention. On my terms. When I can stay at home in my pajamas. With lots and lots of coffee on hand. And maybe a few snacks.


Connect with April Canavan
To learn more about April Canavan, visit here!


Hosted By:

</

Comments